Full Job Description
e2Companies is a Virtual Utility™ with compliance products and services offering engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and support (EPMS) for the energy industry. We provide the most complete business model for energy, utility, industrial, and commercial customers. We are a rapidly expanding company with every opportunity to be the next Unicorn in the energy space. With this comes great opportunity for vertical progression within our company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic CAD Designer to join our experienced engineering team. You will assist with all cad designs/drawings and related materials. Your primary focus will be creating electrical/mechanical 3D cad models and drawings for the enterprise distributed power generation and energy storage system solution.
To succeed as an e2 CAD Designer, you should have a good working knowledge of 3Dmodeling/drafting utilizing Creo or AutoCAD, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a cad designer provides valuable support to the engineering team.
CAD Designer Responsibilities:
- Design or redesign complex drawings and layouts based on verbal or written specifications
- Work with groups to access reference data for drawings
- Coordinate outsourced support for cad drawings and technical specification documents
- Work on various type of manuals: operator, installation, commissioning, service, etc.
- Read, comprehend, and correct 2D and 3D drawings
- Produce CAD drawings for projects using departmental and industry standards
- Look over design layouts to find and fix compatibility problems
- Proficient with Creo and AutoCAD
- Fluency in technical and common office software
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on new challenges and build on current skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Ability to check all technical material for consistency and accuracy
Here's What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience as a cad designer
- Collaborative team spirit, self-motivated, and attention to results
- Proficient using MSOffice suite (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 3D model manipulation skills
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, Bills of Material, and other technical graphics
- Energy Industry experience is preferred
- Background in an Engineering discipline preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellen communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively ina team environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Commitment to continuous learning, staying updated on industry trends, and applying best practices
Here's what you get:
- Competitive Pay reflective of your skills and experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Generous Paid Time Off– In 2023 our employees are enjoying 3 weeks of our very own “Don’t Worry eHappy Days”!
- Comfortable and relaxed office atmosphere within our Healthy Life Balance motto. We work hard and we play hard.
This position is available in the Bonita Springs, FL area. Do you want to join our fast track to success? Visit us at e2companies.com
e2Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Background Checks: Required
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplement Pay Types: Bonus Pay
Job Type: Full-Time
Ability to commute/relocate: Bonita Springs, FL 34135: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location