Full Job Description
Environmental Field-Testing Technician
We have an immediate opening for an Environmental Field-Testing Technician, based out of our Peoria IL or Bonita Springs, FL office. This opportunity will require an individual with generator emissions stack testing background to work with our service teams providing testing support of our innovative behind the meter, generation technology, for large commercial & industrial customers.
- Conduct emissions testing of generator engines for compliance certification/verification.
- Equipment preparation and operation.
- Staging/setup/breakdown of testing equipment, analyzers, and materials.
- Follow all test methods, procedures, and processes as trained to do for quality assurance.
- Apply sound mechanical and low voltage electrical skills while trouble shooting monitoring and analyzer systems.
- Must be physically capable of performing work.
- Consistent walking/standing
- Frequent lifting of emissions sampling equipment
- Use of hand tools and power tools
- Able to climb stair and ladders and work in elevated positions
- Work in outdoor conditions (heat, cold, windy, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Over the road travel required – travel may be frequent and for extended periods (generally up to 2 weeks at a time)
- Ensure the company is represented in a professional manner while at customer sites and in the office
Here's What You Need:
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner
- Experience working in construction or industrial environments preferred
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Actively participate on Safety Related Activities like Safety Committee Meetings, Facility Inspections, etc.
Here's what you get:
- Competitive Pay reflective of your skills and experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Generous Paid Time Off – In 2022 our employees are enjoying multiple weeks of our very own “Don’t Worry e Happy Days” in addition to PTO!
- Comfortable and relaxed office atmosphere within our Healthy Life Balance motto. We work hard and we play hard.
This position is available in the Bonita Springs, FL area and Peoria, IL area. Do you want to join our fast track to success? Visit us at e2companies.com
e2companies and is an equal opportunity employer
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Background Checks: Required
Willingness to travel: