Full Job Description
Program Manager – Hospitals/JACHO
e2companies is a virtual utility with compliance products and services offering engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and support (EPMS) for the energy industry. We provide the most complete business model for energy, utility, industrial, and commercial customers.
The e2comply team currently has an opening for an experienced Project Manager who is a focused individual and has analytical approach to problem solving. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing turn-key installation jobs of e2comply emissions systems and power generation systems. The successful candidate will report directly to the Executive Team and collaborate with other departments (such as purchasing, operations, engineering, and manufacturing) on ongoing production projects.
Key Job Elements
- Coordination and scheduling jobs with the e2comply installation team, contractors and customer
- Manage all aspects of project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery
- Develop detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback
- Motivate work of others to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Convey and report status to executives and all other key stakeholders
- Create quotes/bids for future projects
- Schedule shipping and receiving of parts and equipment
- Travel as required (less than 25% travel)
Education / Training
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business or Engineering or equivalent related experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of project management experience in a product development/manufacturing environment
- Specialized area: Power supply, utilities, and power testing programs
- Understanding with ability to develop, implement and audit the requirements of NFPA 70, NFPA 99, and NFPA 110, as well as standards established by accrediting organizations (Joint Commission) and state or local authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs).
- Experience and knowledge of the requirements for generator load testing and emergency power supply system (EPSS) maintenance, including power transfers
- Experience in managing external vendors
- Ability to establish solid relationships with key stakeholders in support of initiatives
- Comfortable using common computer applications to perform routine tasks
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual or difficult
- Ability to gather complex business requirements from finance, accounting, shipping, customer service, sales and marketing departments and translate them into comprehensive solutions
- The ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and considerate fashion
- Experience in Power Generation industry
- Experience with JACHO standards as it relates to power supply for hospitals and medical facilities
- Understanding of design / manufacturing process
Here’s what you get:
- Competitive Pay reflective of your skills and experience - $90,000-$130,000 per year.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Generous Paid Time Off
- A very comfortable and relaxed office atmosphere within our Healthy Life Balance motto. We work hard and we play hard.
This position is available in the Bonita Springs, Fl area. Come join our team! Visit us at e2companies.com.
e2companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Background Checks: Required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bonita Springs, FL 34135: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 3 years (Required)
- Generator JACHO Standars: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location