Full Job Description
e2comply is a compliance products and services company offering engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and support (EPMS) for the energy industry. We provide the most complete business model for energy, utility, industrial, and commercial customers.
The e2comply team currently has an opening for an experienced Project Manager who is a focused individual and has analytical approach to problem solving. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing turn-key installation jobs of e2comply emissions systems and power generation systems. The successful candidate will report directly to the Executive Team and collaborate with other departments (such as purchasing, operations, engineering and manufacturing) on ongoing production projects.
Key Job Elements
- Coordination and scheduling jobs with the e2comply installation team, contractors and customer
- Manage all aspects of project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery
- Develop detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback
- Motivate work of others to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Convey and report status to executives and all other key stakeholders
- Create quotes/bids for future projects
- Schedule shipping and receiving of parts and equipment
- Travel as required (less than 25% travel)
Education / Training
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business or Engineering or equivalent related experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of project management experience in a product development/manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing external vendors
- Ability to establish solid relationships with key stakeholders in support of initiatives
- Comfortable using common computer applications to perform routine tasks
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual or difficult
- Ability to gather complex business requirements from finance, accounting, shipping, customer service, sales and marketing departments and translate them into comprehensive solutions
- The ability to communicate in a clear, concise and considerate fashion
- Experience in Power Generation industry
- Understanding of design / manufacturing process
Here’s what you get:
- Competitive Pay reflective of your skills and experience - $100,000-$130,000 per year.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Generous Paid Time Off
- A very comfortable and relaxed office atmosphere within our Healthy Life Balance motto. We work hard and we play hard.
This position is available in the Peoria, IL or Bonita Springs, Fl areas. Come join our team! Visit us at e2companies.com.
e2companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Peoria, IL or Bonita Springs, FL for this job?
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
Willingness to travel: