Full Job Description
Senior Software Engineer
e2Companiesis a Virtual Utility™ with compliance products and services offering engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and support (EPMS) for the energy industry. We provide the most complete business model for energy, utility, industrial, and commercial customers. We are a rapidly expanding company with every opportunity to be the next Unicorn in the energy space. With this comes great opportunity for vertical progression within our company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic senior software engineer to join our experienced software development team. You will report directly to the VP and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be providing technical leadership and setting priorities for the software development team to deliver high quality software. To ensure success as a senior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of programming languages, the ability to lead new technology implementation quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Ultimately, a top-class Senior Software Engineer provides valuable support to the design team while implementing strategic initiatives.
Key Job Elements
- Work with technical team to develop strategy and architecture design and implementation of software and control strate
- Deep understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
- Experience with hiring, attracting, motivating, coaching, retaining and developing engineers.
- develop integrated solutions using battery storage and microgrid generation systems, including integrating controls and electrical infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, distributed system architecture, big data technologies and can demonstrate significant prior success as a software engineer who solved complex problems
- Experience in DFR, product operations, engineering excellencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 7+ years of experience in managing software development with a strong track record of on-time delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- 3+ years of experience in managing manager sand senior tech leads, ideally with globally distributed teams
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including C#, Microsoft SQL, and some Azure PaaS
- Experience in managing external vendors
- Ability to establish solid relationships with key stakeholders in support of initiatives
- Comfortable using common computer applications to perform routine tasks
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual or difficult
- Ability to gather complex business requirements from finance, accounting, shipping, customer service, sales and marketing departments and translate them into comprehensive solutions
- The ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and considerate fashion
- Possess high integrity and ethical standards
Here's what you get:
- Competitive Pay reflective of your skills and experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Generous Paid Time Off – In 2022 our employees are enjoying multiple weeks of our very own “Don’t Worry e Happy Days” in addition to PTO!
- Comfortable and relaxed office atmosphere within our Healthy Life Balance motto. We work hard and we play hard.
This position is available in the Bonita Springs, FL area. Do you want to join our fast track to success? Visit us at e2companies.com
e2companies and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Background Checks: Required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bonita Springs, FL 34135: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Managing Software Development: 7 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location